Saturday, September 7, 2013

My First Week

My first week at John Carroll was one of the most exciting thing of my life because its a new start, new people, new teachers etc. I really like it how we get free mods to eat lunch or do our homework or even see a teacher. I'm really excited for all the classes and the teachers. All the teachers want to help you and make sure you pass there class. I really enjoyed the first day of school. I woke up that morning and I'm like '' Yes, I'm A freshman and a mini adult and a great athlete entering The John Carroll School. I was just so excited because I've never felt like that before with school and when my mom was driving me to school I was telling her ''Mom hurry up and get me to school.'' and she replied with ''I'm diving the speed limit I cant go any faster or else I will get a ticket, just be patient we will get there eventually.'' Once I finally got there I was so happy but I will admit I was a little scared and nervous for school this year. But once I got straight with the teachers and see how the schooled flowed then I got used to it and all the nervousness goes away. I will also that I am really grateful to be going to The John Carroll School because this school is the best school ever, they do a lot for the community and for other countries with foreign exchanged program. There was thing I really like at The John Carroll School that no one else will agree with and that is homework, I love homework. Because if you fail a quiz or a test that can determine if you past the class with all good grades on the homework but if you don't do your homework then you fail the class have to re-take it in summer school or the following year. Lastly, all the students and teachers are so fun inside the class room because we have the best conversations and most of the time there so funny and really serious at the same time. Its always a great time especially in English and Human Geography with Mr. Schick. And that's how my first week at The John Carroll School and some of my opinions.

7 Social Problems

1. Depression
2. Economy
3. Crime
4. Environment
5. Illiteracy
6. Drugs
7. Bullying
        

No comments:

Post a Comment