Arri S.
Aug. 28 2013
Yellow
Ms. Amato
My
Life with Sports.
Hello, welcome to my English 9
blog. I am a student at John Carroll High School. This is my first year at John
Carroll. What makes me happy about being at this school is that it’s a new
start with friends, school work and everything else in general. When I’m not in
school I probably have either a baseball bat or my goalie gloves for soccer
because sports is my life. Without sports then I don’t know what I would do on
my free time. Most of the time every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday are the days
I go to the batting cages to hit some baseballs. Then every Tuesday and
Thursday I go to a soccer field and my dad hit soccer balls at me. But
Saturdays are always the fun nights because we always go out to eat food like a
family and discuss school or sports. Lastly, on Sundays we go to church at St.
Mary Magdalene and Markella Greek Orthodox Church.
Since this is a new start for me at
John Carroll I had set lots of goals for myself not only in English class but
also in my future years at John Carroll and my personals goals for what I’m
going to be when I grow up. First, will start off with my English 9 goal. My
goal is not only to past the class with an “A” but I will also like to learn a
lot out of it. For example, I would like to increase my vocabulary words and
become a much better writer and reader for the future but I would really like
to improve my reading skills. Next, my goal is to past high school. Which
should be every one else’s. But after the day of my graduation, I want to look
back and say to myself that I have learned a lot from John Carroll and that it
really prepped me for the college.
Lastly, my own personal goal
after my days at college. I would really like to grow up to be either a
professional baseball player or a professional soccer player. But that’s my
goal and the odds of that happening are very hard but that’s why I have a back
up plan. I would want to become a doctor to heal the wound and to cure the sick
like Jesus did. According to the gospel readings of St. Mathew, and St. John.
If somehow I do make it into the professionals then I would want to become a
doctor. I will also be proud of my accomplishments till the end.
On my honor, I have neither given
nor received unauthorized on this graded academic work.
No comments:
Post a Comment